1) Cookies for the working functioning of the website including:
- Membership & Account Cookies. When you log into the website, cookies are stored on your machine which securely identify you as the user for the duration of your session. Without these cookies you would not be able to view any Members Only content, nor would you be able to manage anything related specifically to your user account such as uploaded images, bookmarks or forum posts.
- Cookies to help with e-commerce. This site offers e-commerce facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly, and that your order can be processed in your own currency.
2) Cookies for monitoring the effectiveness of the website:
- We use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long visitors spend on the site and the pages that they visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. The data collected is anonymised. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
3) Strictly necessary 3rd party cookies:
- Our public website contains videos which play through our site directly from YouTube. If you watch videos on our site, YouTube will use analytics cookies to count how many views the video has received. For information on YouTube and privacy, please refer to their guide on how to control your data in YouTube.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
Your updated website is great and generous, I am a colored pencilist but get good info from your site and continue to follow you. Linda
[…] you’d like to paint butterflies in a more detailed, realistic style, you can find this butterfly mini class where I show you […]
[…] for your ladybug, check out my free classes on how to paint a realistic watercolor caterpillar, blue butterfly, small honey bee and a big, detailed honey […]
[…] can find more free mini classes on how to paint another realistic watercolor butterfly in a blue colour, and other realistic minibeasts including a shiny watercolor ladybug, squishy caterpillar and a […]